Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Adjustments....

Ack!  They've gone and changed Blogger!  Yeesh, and I had it all figured out!  Dang it!  Now I've got to learn it all again, and it looks all funny on my computer.  And I had to add Google Chrome to even deal with it......pheesh.  Well, I'll adjust.  I guess it's the age.  Change throws me.  I'm thrown.  Ha!

Well, look at that.  It's the Block of the Month from Crochet Magazine.  Isn't it pretty?  I like it.  Funny thing, I click to the download, it's from the Annie's Attick book  101 Granny Squares.  I'm sure I have that book.  I love me some Annie's Attic, you know.  Spend too much money over some.  Something in my shopping cart as we speak.  I won't even mention that I don't do my bookshelf justice.  Should look at those books more, and yikes, the things I want to make.

Oh, listen to me ramble.

Y'all have a wonderful day.

No comments: