Sunday, February 19, 2012

I know it's not Wednesday......

But heck, thought I'd share my current WIP anyway. My latest afghan, a big ole granny. I love these crazy things.


Yep, it's even almost done. I'm working on the edge of the edge. Nice simple scallop, nothing too fancy. I thought something fancier would overwhelm it, but I also think this is too pretty for just a picot edge. I'll do a ta-dah when it's all done. It is beautiful, I think.




And look, do you like these colors? I do. I think I right-clicked this from Drew Emborsky's facebook page or something. It looks like Red Heart Soft colors to me. I'm thinking I need to do something like this. I love those colors.


Y'all have a great day!




2 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Nice work. I love huge grannies!

Mindy said...

Ooh--Love that granny afghan! I keep thinking I'm going to have to do one sometime... ;-) I love the cheery colors!