Sunday, February 19, 2012

How cute are those!



I'm sitting here eating peanuts (by the way, is there anything better than peanuts in shells... well, there is, but they're pretty good.... but I digress) and looking at the new Annie's Attic catalog, which just came in the mail today.


Look at those! Those earrings! Aren't they cute! Here's the link to order them. I gotta have me that pattern and make me some earrings. I love crocheted jewelry, and these are just too cute. Dang Annie's Attic, always putting out more stuff I gotta have. They are gonna break me! Ha! I'll die broke and surrounded by crochet. Not a bad way to go, if you ask me.


Y'all have a great day.

1 comment:

Designing Lady Jane said...

I don't think I've seen crocheted earrings, but I can't think why not, they make perfect sense, lightweight and delicate.