Sunday, December 14, 2014

Reruns

I've made this hat a dozen times, I think. It's from the book "In All Caps" by Drew Emborsky. Y'all know him, he's the Crochet Dude, and we all love him. I've moved recently, and  I've lost that book. No matter, I can make this hat by heart now. I mean, I need to get that book again, but I can make the hat. Ha!

I also lost my tree skirt, which was totally one of my favorite things I've ever made. I lost a lot of things, but no use crying over spilled milk. I'm moving on. I'm making a new tree skirt. The last one was made from I Love This Yarn Red Sparkle, but this time I'm making it from Lion Brand Vanna's Choice. I'm already unhappy because this yarn has half the yarn of a regular skein, but oh well. I need to get to Hobby Lobby more, but I haven't lately. Ah well. Hope I can get this tree skirt done before Christmas. It's called The 7-Hour Tree Skirt, but I add a little to it, so we'll see, because I work full-time. 

2 comments:

Susan H. said...

I love that hat. I have only made beanie fitting hats so far. I may have to try that one!
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see my muse wearing that lovely hat...maybe next Christmas!