Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cute little pillow cover

So I finished this pretty little cream-colored pillow cover. It's a three double crochet wrap stitch. I love that stitch. Now I just need to make a pillow in the right size, to put it on. I love this color, it's ILTY in cream, so soft and pretty. The other one is a smaller version I did for my son in teal, that I have to make a pillow for as well, because they are oddly sized. It's okay, I sew fairly well.

I find that one big challenge when it comes to crochet is how to take a good picture of the finished product. I think I need a new camera. This one I have just doesn't cut it. The light is funky, and the flash is a pain. Yeesh, though, shopping for cameras is a pain, because I get so overwhelmed. Heck, it that way with anything electronic. I have to take my son along when I shop, he knows what to pick. Other than that, just getting a good angle, and good lighting.... I'll figure it all out eventually, I guess. I'm sure one trick is in knowing what time of day to take the picture.....

Y'all have a great day. I'm off to work in a bit.

2 comments:

glor said...

These are beautiful. I love the stitch.

Mindy said...

That is a pretty stitch!