Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy birthday, Danny!



Well, it was a lot of unnecessary drama, but I ended up having the boys for the last couple of days. Yesterday was Dan's (the oldest) nineteenth birthday. I was at the grocery store with David, getting some groceries to feed the boys for the next couple of days, and David insisted I buy Danny a birthday cake. Danny usually prefers cheesecake, but David loves cake cake. Ah, heck, I bought one of each. Ha ha. Then David found Danny some fun little candles that spelled out Happy Birthday. Danny enjoyed blowing them out, and of course, David puffed, too. Silly boy.


Well, it being the fourth of July weekend, I wanted to do something that spoke of summer fun. I had planned a trip to Sea World, but those stinkin' boys.......... well, go figure, Danny decided he wanted to go to Six Flags. What's the difference, but oh well. We had a good time. Got season passes, might as well, it's less than the price of two visits. So we can go back any time for the next year, and here in Texas, Six Flags is open all year, so I'm sure we'll get my money's worth. Of course, here in Texas, there's a ban on fireworks because of the drought, so that blowed, but we had a good time anyway. I'll take the boys back today, then get some rest before it's back to work Monday night. The boys will be with Dad for who knows how long, a week or two, heck, I may get all kinds of rest. LOL


Y'all have a great day. Bet I'll be crocheting more in the next couple of weeks. Ha ha ha!

No comments: