Thursday, July 28, 2011

Isn't she lovely.........




and the hat's cute, too. Ha ha. My niece, Lizz, is visiting me, and I am having a blast. I made her a Crochet Dude beret, and I guess she's got some style, doesn't she. She put it on like they did in the picture, and it looks more like how Drew designed it on the cover of the book. By the way, I have her permission to post her picture, so her Mom doesn't need to worry. LOL She should model all my work, she makes it look so much better.




Y'all have a great day!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Lovely niece and beret. Take care.

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

She looks a lot like you! I thought that was you in the picture. Love the hat!

Designing Lady Jane said...

I don't think her mom was at all worried about her picture being posted, heehee. She looks really good in that cute beret. It looks like it will come in handy when it gets a bit cooler, looks nice and warm.