Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Finally a FO!

Ack, this is a terrible picture. I finished my Christmas afghan, a round ripple in ILTY Cranberry, Linen, and Dark Olive. Oh, this thing is beautiful, if I do say so myself. I bought three skeins of each color, and only used two of the green and the linen, and have most of the third of the Cranberry left, so it didn't take a lot of yarn. I worked four rows of each color per repeat (seven rows of Cranberry to start, I like the center bigger so it doesn't get lost visually) and the finished product is about sixty inches big. I'm loving this.

It's only October, heck, I may make two Christmas afghans this year! Ha ha ha!

Y'all have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

glor said...

And what a beautiful FO! Absolutely gorgeous.

Sheila said...

What a lovely Christmas afghan.

Pammy Sue said...

It turned out great. Love it!

Mindy said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors!

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh....I love this!!!
I hope you don't mind if I copy it. :-)

Heather - The Good Life said...

Very pretty! Congrats on your finished object. Now the fun of finding something new to make. :-)

crazymotheringchick said...

Thank y'all so much for your wonderful compliments. Yep, now on to something new.