Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ack, I hate waiting.


There it is, Austin. The city I will soon live in. I can't wait. There is so much about Austin that appeals to me. Of course, just the fact that it's a big city. Although I grew up in the country, I am not a country girl. At heart, I am a city girl. I like being close to shopping and restaurants, and all the conveniences right at your front door. And Austin is, you know, the Live Music Capital of the World. You know I am gonna love that. Also, there is water in Austin, lakes and rivers. I can't wait to do the whole boating thing. I want a boat.
And I hate waiting! It is making me nuts that I am down here in this itty bitty town and I have an apartment in the city! I need the power on. I need my money now! not on the regularly scheduled day! I need to go to Austin. I need to get on with my life, working, and shopping, and eating out........ don't I sound pitiful. Ah, ha, I know, you're all crying crocodile tears for me. Not.
Well, I'll hang in there. Just a few more days............. I guess I'll live.............

1 comment:

Designing Lady Jane said...

Those final days are the worse to get through. It's all coming together now.