Friday, June 18, 2010

Ah, ha, what a goob I am!

Look at that up there. My blog is called 'Hello'. What a goob I am. It said 'name of blog' and I thought it meant subject for today! So I put 'Hello', for want of what else to call my first blog here! I'm sure I'll eventually figure out not only how to fix that, but what to call my blog. Not sure it'll be soon, so we'll go with 'eventually', okay?

So there. That's me in a nutshell. a goob! Well, no always, there are some times, in fact, when I can be flat-up smart, and I'm not talking about alec. But a lot of the time, yeah........ ditzy.

So what I've been missing most about myspace is the blog capability, the ability to go on there and just write random things about what's going on in my life, because I know everybody is on the edge of your chairs, waiting to hear what Julie has to say...... now lookie here, I've found another outlet. Aren't y'all glad?

Hello.

4 comments:

Designing Lady Jane said...

Hello to you too! Welcome to Blogland! The people here are wonderful, I'm sure you'll meet many great folks in no time. I know it does take a little bit to find how to work this blogging system, but there's many folks out there wanting to help out. I'm looking forward to seeing your thoughts here, especially with your big move coming.

crazymotheringchick said...

Ah, you found me! Coolies. And look, I figured it out sooner than later, so there's a (somewhat) respectable title up there now.

Designing Lady Jane said...

Well, talk about being a goob, the first time I tried to sign up to follow you, I accidently signed up to follow my own blog. LOL. Talk about feeling sheepish, I can't get my own profile picture off my followers list now.

crazymotheringchick said...

That's okay, Jane, I think I'm following you a couple of times.... Well, I'm just that special now, aren't I? Ha ha ha ha ha! I still can't figure out how to get it to reflect the people I'm following on my dashboard........