Monday, June 21, 2010

Home Sweet Home


I picked up the keys to my new apartment today, and moved some things in, got a gander at my new neighbors, it was a lovely day. Things are looking up for me! I'm in a great mood.
I have frankly had one hellacious year this past year, beginning in March '09. My life just kinda fell apart, but I have come to the conclusion that it was all God lighting a fire under me, and spurring me on to new and better things. This is a new city for me, is Austin. Austin seems like a great city, and I'm excited to get to know it. I'll bet I'm gonna have lots of fun here. I think there's something God wants me to do here in Austin, and I'm excited to find out what it is. I already know where I'll be going to church, with Todd and Ben and the gang at Wells Branch Community Church. I can't wait to see what's happening over there, I'll bet it's mighty.
Hopefully I'll be all settled in here, working and playing and shopping and seeing the sights, and going to church, very soon. I'll let y'all know how it goes, you know I will!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good plan. Looks like a great apartment and I definitely am looking for the fun to start:)