Friday, January 7, 2011

Up all night.....

Look at all this. Ha ha ha. These are all my current UFO's. It is my goal to get them al finished in January, but if I don't make it, it'll be my goal to get them all finished in February, and so on, until they're all done. They're all little projects, most of them will finish in a day, if not a few hours, some maybe even just an hour. Here's that cute little Sunny Spread, it's probably the one that'll take the most time, but it won't take long. I got sidetracked with Christmas projects. I can't wait to see it all done. Then there's the pretty lacy white scarf I want so badly, that's maybe got an hour to go, and the little snowman just wants dressed, not too much time there.


That pretty orange scarf needs doing, it's pretty cold out, and David might want to bundle up in it. Of course, the Cathedral Window Afghan will take a while, if it's done by summer, I'll be happy. LOL

I just have to finish the ends of the Granny Stripe Blanket, then edge it and spread it over my bed. Heck, I already cover up with it, it'll be done soon, too. The little Poinsettias In The Snow Pillow won't take long. Ha! I had several more squares done, then David laid on my bed, and found those squares and my scissors................ gah! Good thing it's a small project. The only reason the Christmas afghan is still out is because I figure I'll store it in the same bag as the pillow when it's finished.
This is just a small peek at what my room looks like, with piles of projects. I should figure out how to organize them, with this one in a bag, and this one in a tote........ I just look around and say, 'What will I work on today..........' Ha!

Look what's out in my parking spot. It looks silver here, but it's actually gold. I finally have a decent car. I love it, so comfy and such a smooth ride. My first New Year's goal met. I was thinking I was gonna go see if the powers that be would approve me for a nice car. I thought I'd head on out to CarMax and see what was out there, you know, just get a feel for it and all. I knew I wanted a full-sized Chevy, and that's all I knew. Well, danged if they didn't approve me, just when I least expected it! I'm not one to look a blessing in the mouth, so I got me that car, especially being the payments are so reasonable. This is a 2008 Impala, and oh, I love it. So comfy, and everything works. The windows roll up, the whippers wipe, and the heater warms the thing up nicely. Ohhhhhhhh............. and there's Onstar, so this one won't get stolen, knock on wood.................. Bless God!




5 comments:

Mindy said...

I hope you get those UFOs wrapped up pretty soon! What a nice thing to be all caught up, right? If we can ever really call it that... =) Congratulations on the new car!!! Yippee!

hooksandyarns said...

So cool - what a nice car. :)

Pammy Sue said...

I love the color of your sunny spread squares! If you think you'll never finish it, you can send them to me. ;) It's going to be so pretty.

Congrats on the car. It's so nice not having to worry about whether your car will start every day, isn't it?

Designing Lady Jane said...

Lots of fun stuff to do, if you can drag yourself away from that yummy new car just waiting to carry you away. In fact, it's wanting to do a nice road trip now, all the way out to California, stop by and see some folks there.

Melissa said...

I hope you are able to get all of those done. I set a goal this year to use up the yarn I have. I am going to try and not purchase any yarn untill I use up my on hand yarn... LOL! We shall see how that goes.