Friday, June 3, 2011

Another beret

Well, the more I looked at that big beret I made for Jennie, the more I thought maybe I needed one. So I made me one in pink. Interesting, this one did not turn out nearly as big, and I made it just like Jennie's. The other one was in the red sparkle, and this one is, obviously, pink, but they are both I Love This Yarn. Just goes to show you, I guess. Also, this one took less than a skein to make, and the red one took just over a skein. I guess because there are less yards in a sparkly skein? Anyway, now I have a reason to look forward to cold weather? Ha ha ha! This will keep my head warm anyway. Maybe.

Have a great day, y'all.

5 comments:

Designing Lady Jane said...

Wow, you popped this out quick. It's is cute, tho, and def. something I'd put on in cool weather.

crazymotheringchick said...

These are quite fun to make, and don't take maybe four hours or so to make. What color would you like?

stitches from wales said...

just thought I'd pop over and have a read. Havent been here for while. I love your granny blanket and the beret will definately keep you warm in winter. We've had a few days of hot weather here so it's hard to think of winter. funny how I forget how cold it gets as soon as we have some warmth. UK summers leave a lot to be desired.
Take care xx Pauline

Sheila said...

I've never worn hats before but the older I get, the more I want to be warm. I really like these. Take care.

Pammy Sue said...

I like it and want one too! But I look like a big dork in any hat. I just don't have the face shape for it or something.