Thursday, June 9, 2011

A random sighting....





So I'm watching 'Selling New York' the other night on HGTV. Ask me why I love that show so much, who knows......... probably because I've always dreamed of living in New York, and most probably never will. But I digress. I'm watching, and there's Roy Orbison's wife, and she's wearing this pretty cool crocheted shawl. Look at that. Pretty, isn't it? There's a shot of her where she's walking up some stairs, and you get a good look at that shawl, and it's pretty long in the back. I loved the way she was working that shawl. Made me think I need to make me a really big, really gorgeous crocheted shawl, and work it like that. She was looking pretty darn good.


I love being surprised by crochet.



Y'all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

Pretty cool!

You asked me about those gloves. I will probably only wear them when I'm driving or something and it's really cold...or I will never wear them. Ha-ha. That's how it goes with a lot of the stuff I make. I think I've only worn any shawls that I've made once. I just don't get out that much and it doesn't really get THAT cold here in Texas very often.

Eileen said...

So cool! I love that crochet is everywhere.