Thursday, June 23, 2011

What to do... what to do.............

You know how you go to the yarn store, and a certain thing just appeals to you? Well, yeah. So one day I'm at Hobby Lobby, where I live, (you know) and the multi-colored yarns are just all calling my name. So I buy some. Now there they are, on the shelf, calling my name. They're gorgeous, aren't they. And so soft, too. Now what am I gonna make with them. I have two or three skeins of each, five different colors. Pomegranate Stripe, Ivy League, Sherbet Stripe, Gelato Stripe, and Autumn Stripe. Just gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with them.


One of my little patients at work has a really cute afghan, made with multis, with a black background, and I've thought gee, that would be cute, just maybe with a white background, because I don't like the black. But heck, those are single color multis, so it doesn't work here, and heck, I might would even have to go buy different yarn for that! So I'm not gonna do it. Because I wanna use these yarns. So I'm still thinking. Probably at least one nice neck warmer here..............


5 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

You'd be surprised at how pretty some of those are when combined into one blanket. I used three of those same multi colored yarns in my blanket here: http://scottys-place.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentine-granny.html

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hit Hobby Lobby this morning. I'm going for yarn for prayer shawls.

You have given me some great ideas with those colors.

DaCraftyLady said...

oh I am so jealous I love Hobby Lobby but we don't have one here, everytime I travel I stock up from there. I like the colors you chose...

DaCraftyLady said...

oh I am so jealous I love Hobby Lobby but we don't have one here, everytime I travel I stock up from there. I like the colors you chose...

Mindy said...

It's so wrong that I'm drooling over that picture... ;-)