Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh, I wanna go here!

Yeah, I know, I just blogged, but then I found this, and wanted to share. Or maybe I just wanted to make a note of it where I could find it, so I would remember it. Who knows.

But isn't this cute? It's the World Famous Crochet Museum. It's in California, in a town called Joshua Tree. I'm thinking I seriously want to see this. It's about a two-hour drive from where my sister lives, hmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Unfortunately, the museum tipped over in a recent storm. Hope they get it fixed and upright soon. I don't want to miss out!


4 comments:

Designing Lady Jane said...

How funny about it tipping, it looks like it's in a a big plastic cube. I've never heard of it, but I'm sure it's working hard to live up to it's 'world famous' claim.

Indigo Blue said...

Oh, that looks intresting. Let us know if you get to visit it.
Many thanks for visiting my blog.
x

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

I saw that yesterday too.....if I ever get to CA I'm going. :o)

Ana Isabel Velloso Santos said...

Hi, I love you Christmas Afghan. I live in Brazil and I’d like to do this work, but i didn’t find the pattern. Where I can find it? 😘