Thursday, September 2, 2010

My first CAL - how fun!


I am joining Itsy Bitsy Spider for my first Crochet-a-Long. How fun! Just in time, well, early, but hey, for me, just in time, for Hallowe'en! David is gonna love this. I'm sure one will not be nearly enough, I'm gonna need to make several of these cute little guys. Actually, I can't wait. I have this mental picture already of greenery, a few of these, a cute lil scarecrow I saw in Mary Maxim's catalog... who knows what else. This is gonna be a blast!

6 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

It WILL be fun! I just love October and Halloween and the first signs of fall (around here anyway). Have fun with it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Those are really darling.

- said...

Very nice little pumpkins.

Designing Lady Jane said...

Those are so cute. You should get some varigated yarns for one or two, in a green/brown or white/brown varigation, maybe. I can see these really lending themselves to so many different colors and textures.

crazymotheringchick said...

Oh, Jane, cool idea. I think I'll look for that.

Marie Anne said...

How adorable! I wish I could do ami, but I'm all thumbs. :(